Create the bedroom of your dreams with our custom duvet covers made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabric in a variety of prints and colors.
Our duvet covers are based on the design in the 2nd picture.
Because our fabrics are generally only 42" to 45" wide, they cannot span the full width of the duvet cover. Therefore we use one fabric for the main part (Fabric A), one fabric for the sides, top and bottom (Fabric B), and one fabric for the corners (Fabric C).
The back (Fabric D) can be made from panels of a solid color or an accent fabric. A flannel or a natural sateen is also an option.
For a full array of options, please convo us, we'd love to talk more in depth with you.
Prints and some accent fabrics choices can be found here: https://www.shopdelanodesigns.com/shop/25963794/fabric-options
More fabric choices will be listed soon. You can also check out our sheet section to see our array of fabrics: https://www.shopdelanodesigns.com/shop/11832640/crib-toddler-sheets
When checking out, please leave a note to the shop, letting us know what collection you want, noting the fabric number/name you'd like for panels A, B & C. Please also let us know what solid color or accent fabric you would like for the back (D).
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP DESIGNING YOUR DUVET COVER.
In order to work with you and make sure your order is correct, we may convo you to finalize all of the details - please keep an eye out for a message. Since this is a made-to-order item, we are unable to start working on it until we have all of the specifications. Failure to respond to messages in a timely manner will result in a longer wait/ship time.
Twin size measures 68" X 86"
If your duvet is a different size please let us know or your duvet cover will not fit correctly. And as this is a custom order the cover cannot be returned. A change in size may result in a price change.
Duvet covers close at the bottom with snaps.
As these are a custom item, they will generally ship 3-4 weeks following order confirmation. Please contact us for shipping outside the United States.
We currently accept payment through Direct Checkout or Paypal!
The time needed to prepare items for shipping varies. For details please see the individual items, however here are some guidelines. For items noted "ready to ship" the items will ship in 1-3 days. Because we have so many fabrics and choices, many of our items are made at the time of order and ship in 1-2 weeks. Sets and large orders will take longer and shipping time will be determined with the customer. Please contact us for any questions about shipping timeframes.
We offer free shipping to the US on many items. If there is not shipping included in the listing for shipping outside the US, please contact us to arrange shipping.
We will do our best to meet the shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actually delivery time will depend on the shipping method.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged items. Shipping insurance is available upon request.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
For shipping concerns or questions please contact us.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Your satisfaction is important to us. Please let us know as soon as possible if there is a problem with your order or products, and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Exchanges, returns, etc. will be determined on an individual basis. In addition, the following conditions apply:
Items must not be washed or used prior to return.
Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee of 10% - 20%.
Unless an item is defective or the wrong item was shipped, return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer.
We do our best to provide our customers with the most accurate photographs and descriptions of fabrics and products, however, please allow for some variations due to the color displays of different monitors.
If you have specific concerns about a fabric, please contact us to be sure we can provide you with what you need.
All of our products have been made in a smoke-free environment.
All of our fabrics have been prewashed to prevent shrinkage, in a hypoallergenic, fragrance-free detergent.
We will only use your shipping and billing address and contact information to communicate with you about your order, to fulfill your order and for legal reasons (like paying taxes).
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
To fulfill your order, you must provide our shop with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
WHY INFORMATION IS NEEDED AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when your information is used to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
Customer information is important to our business and how it functions. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at contact@DelanoDesignsHome.com